Traineeship - Product Specialist
Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a start-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
We are looking for an ambitious Product Specialist Intern to be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Do you want to combine a passion for tech with a passion for people? Does your analytical capacity match your attention to detail? Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
- Create, develop and maintain the functional descriptions/specifications
- Conducting functional analysis on new features as well as final validation.
- Follow up on copywriting / translation efforts.
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure consistent branding
- Perform other product related tasks when needed
- You have a good level of English
- You are an excellent team player and are confident in working alongside others
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- An internship agreement provided by your University
- You can start in September 2019
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!.
- A young, dynamic and international-minded working atmosphere.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing project.
- As a contribution, we grant 300€/month to foreign and Belgium students