Traineeship - Finance and Organisation
Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a start-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
- Drafting & Implementation of procedures
- Participates in the maintenance of the customer database
- Following of specific project related to the automation &/or improvement of the process
- Help to maintain performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- You are fluent in English (Understanding of French is desirable)
- You can work independently with a high level of attention to detail
- You have excellent organisational skills
- You are comfortable with figures & finance
- You are able to work well under pressure
- A chance to work as part of a multinational team
- Real responsibility, your work will have a direct and noticeable impact on the future of the company and employees
- As a contribution, we grant 300€/month to all foreign and Belgian students.