Traineeship - Customer Support
Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
In addition, we have recently been backed by a Canadian SaaS specialised VC which will not only boost our growth but they will also open the door to a network of experts. Our new partner will provide us with additional financial benefits which will help support our international expansion.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
- Use your language skills to support Account Executive
- Assist with the day-to-day functioning of the customer experience team
- Attend calls between the Account Executives and clients
- Understand the functionalities of the solution and assist with the tool set up
- You are fluent in French, any additional languages are desirable
- You have good command of English
- You can work independently
- You are proactive and a doer’ – somebody who wants to prove their ability by getting things done
- You have a real interest in customer success
- An internship agreement is provided by your university
- You can start in September 2019
- A chance to work as part of an international team
- Real responsibility, your work will have a direct and noticeable impact on the success of the company
- The possibility of joining the team on a long term basis
- As a contribution, we grant 300€/month to all international and Belgian students.